Take Pride in Your Tires
- Lasts Up to 1 Year.
- 2 sided reversible tip with a fine side and large side
- Car wash and power washer safe
- Works on all tires, including Motorcycles, Bicycles, Cars, Trucks, ATVs and More!
- Comes in 5 different colors!
- Use them to color in your Vehicles tire letters
- Refinish existing tire letters that have seen better days!
Available in many colors!
No matter what your style is, we have got you covered! Go with the tire brands signature color, or something that compliments your vehicle's color.
No special tools or messy glue. Simply prep the area by cleaning it, and start writing! With a steady hand and some time, you'll soon have some sweet looking tires.
1. Clean the tires with soapy water and scrub the tire on the area you plan to paint.
2. Use Acetone (available at any hardware store) to scrub the letters with a microfiber, wash cloth or similar to remove all the Grease/Oils from the tire. You will know you have cleaned it well enough once no more black oil comes off the letters onto your microfiber cloth.
3. Choose which size tip you would like to use. The larger tip is preinstalled, but for a more fine, smaller pointed tip, simply remove with your fingers and flip it around.
4. Shake the pen WITH THE CAP ON for 30 seconds.
5. Prime the pen by pushing it down multiple times until the paint starts to flow.
6. Start writing, First outline the letter and then work your way in. after completing all the letters and allowing the paint to be dry to touch, add another layer. we recommend 2-3 coats for an even finish.
2 Tip Design
Flip the tip around for a smaller, more fine tip which helps to get into those tight spots on recessed letters
Refinish old tires
Do your tires have cracking or faded colored letters from the factory. Refinish them with a few coats of tireink and they will look good as new!